mr.elpop

Banned
27 يونيو 2009
اجعل نسخة الويندوز اصلية وحمل التحديثات لويندوز 7 و اكس بى

2j4y2oo.jpg

All in one Activator Tools :
Instructions:
-Windows Activation AIO 2010-
These are the best of the best activators around right now and these are all clean and tested by me.
Do not take a chance getting these elsewhere since many contain trojans when downloaded from untrusted sources.
To use my app, just double click then choose "Install"
The AIO App should auto-run. It will extract to C:Windows Activation AIO 2010
If you wish to run the app again later, just repeat the above and choose "yes to all" when WinRAR prompts to overwrite files. It will start up automatically.
You can just delete the folder if you no longer need it.
About the activators:
Windows 7 Loader v1.8.3 (DAZ):
This is one of the best all around activatorsloaders. Very easy to use and works 99% of the time. My first pick.
Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition v3.503:
This one is also an excellent choice and works with many versions of Win 7, Vista and even Server 2008.
It is a bit more complicated, but try it if the DAZ loader fails.
RemoveWAT 2.25:
I have limited experience with this, but it does work and some swear by it. It removes Windows Activation, but gives you the option
to restore.
Chew WGA 9:
This I have used extensively and it works with ANY version of Windows 7 100% of the time. The problem is that Micro$oft
has released an update (KB971033) that detects and blacklists you if you install it. As long as you avoid the update, it will work.

mini-KMS Activator:
This works great to activate Office 2010 products. I never really tried it other than that.
download.png

اضغط هنا للتحميل