نسخه اصلية لجميع اجهز الاب توب Multi XP v1.5 OEM بحجم 900 ميجا

mcafee

عضو جديد
30 يوليو 2011
نسخه اصلية 100% لجميع اجهز الاب توب

Multi XP v1.5 OEM

eiD4e.jpg

InFo

This is a minor update to my Original Multi XP "System Builders" multi OEM with a few more manufacturers added.
The additional manufacturers are as follows:
Fujitsu
Hitachi
LG
NEC
Optima
Samsung
If you already downloaded my original upload, and don't need to activate for any of the above manufactuers, you don't need to download this updated version.
************************************************** ***********************************
The only changes made to this disk:
Changed Setup.ini and added bios files to i386 to make it OEM (Dell Bios files in i386)
Also added WINNT.sif with (Dell) OEM key and "UnattendMode=ProvideDefaults".
Slipstreamed in SP3 and integrated only textmode massstorage drivers from Driverpacks.net "Mass Storage version 9.01" so it supports Sata and Raid without the need for a floppy drive.
No default features were removed.
No other changes were made to disk.

Reason I made this disk was because I could not find a "System Builder's" version of Multi OEM XP online. All versions I found had various things added or removed and that didn't suit my needs.
It will not apply any kind of crack to Windows if it cannot find a matching bios set. This is strictly designed to reduce a technicians need to keep multiple copies of XP around for the most common manufacturer's they would see, as well as remove the need to "F6" in drivers for Sata drives.

This disk will activate automatically for the following manufacturers:
Acer
Asus
Compaq
Dell
Emachines
Fujitsu
Gateway
HP
Hitachi
IBM
Lenovo